ÍSLAND Photography Book, Signed and Numbered + 3 silver offset prints
Signed and Numbered Black and White Photo Book inspired by Iceland + 3 silver offset prints
First edition of 500 copies, published in March 2017
Less than 30 copies left!
ÍSLAND, the first book of Réza Kalfane offers a photographic story in a three-part progression: mysterious, picturesque and unexpected.
Details about the book:
- 21 cm x 26 cm format
- 116 pages sewn and glued binding
- 32 N&B photos printed in silver offset
- 26 N&B photos printed in tri-tones
- Hardcover. Jacket cover printed in silver offset
- Three languages texts: English, French and Icelandic
- Short text by Ragnar RAX Axelsson
- 500 copies of which 200 are signed and numbered
- Three 18cm x 13cm silver offset prints on 300g/m2 black paper
- Optional gift wrap made of original piece of silver offset sheet (random print)
This visual story begins with a series of waterfalls that punctuate the landscape of the country and the tourist’s itinerary. Revealed through a play of light and shadow, each image evokes the atmosphere of the Icelandic legends the waterfalls are named after. The story continues with images of a timeless and rugged landscape. With the same graphic interest, Réza captures the profile of a glacier or the juxtaposition of black sand and snow. ÍSLAND ends with aerial views that merge the contrasting abstract yet organic qualities of this unique landscape.
Tracked shipping costs for one book:
- France: 5 € (tracked)
- Europe: from 5 € (not tracked) to 12.50 € (tracked)
- International: from 5 € (not tracked) to 14.50 € (tracked)